Tuesday, February 28, 2012

stone

when the sun went to greet her cast the solar
residual moisture is forced to survive
and clutch his fingers firmly on the leaves
ultimately in vain; slips and falls
and it seems like I'm just trying to translate it all
even if only by my language
not also wind up with nothing bothers
make a lace; episode did not end
endless episode
lasting and roses; extends the space charge today
cover sheet which is already full with notes
open a blank sheet has been prepared and resigned to living inks etched
as well as evening twilight kept silent for a moment be replaced
and burst out singing plaintive owls
hunt down and flashed on the sewer lids month
Meandering bats
; Animate
and anybody should be crossed
pinch of silver mist uncontrollable

barriers bone chilling ancient jungle
of uncertainty; barred; abort
- Each change of season
I was never concerned with the meaning of it all
; Who knows what the name of truth
let the past go by-passed and still pass
like clockwork life
highlight the eyes protrude, ignorance of the end times
when?
when?
--- When?
eight directions of the wind
on the sky and the sea floor
I do not fully understand where the exact location
to enforce a single breath
; now blowing me very slowly
and I do not completely know about lonely
and I do not completely know about silence
and I do not completely know about whole
and I do not completely know about lonely
and I do not completely know about empty

and I do not completely know about the inner
and I do not completely know about the soul
and I do not completely know about the heart
and I do not completely know about the soul
and I do not completely know about conscience intact

and I do not completely know about the desire
and I do not completely know about the ego intact
and I do not completely know about authenticity
and I do not completely know about the willingness
and I do not completely know about the beliefs

despair; undecided; angry; powerless
- Like a flower bed
everything it is only in the language of stone
everything it is only in the feeling of stone
everything it is only in the act stone
everything it is only in the plan stone
everything it is only in the rumble of stone

one thing is missing
either a compliment or an insult
men who often bragged on him
hammer, chisel and a reliable power
then you're broken-break; hit; chisel
- In my body
and blood, wounds and screams
- It is no exaggeration
I drag you drag-
and brought together a thousand mind
you change the form and you changed me
to be such; on all your desires
then the stories were scent
coloring each ear cavity
- The whole universe
--- / silent / ---
symmetric violaceous west pick efflux
I might remain here; later
but this present moment;
bane and boon
so the poem to be distinguished
while the peace and dying
do not be a question mark

No comments:

Post a Comment