Monday, February 27, 2012

After all I have to thank the journalists across the country

.I deny not, honestly in my heart, that the reporter was just a bunch of hypocrites and cowards. To me they were the same as terrorists. It's just not as extreme as well as how a real terrorist. The only broadcast journalist inequality and all the evil in the world. That way they also create terror in people. So I'm not one to assess if they are part of the terrorists.
Journalists can make an ordinary person become a very famous and revered. But they can also do the opposite, they can make people fall, or get people into the most despicable in this world. To me they are like chameleons, they always change their skin when suddenly dangerous situation, then they would sneak into a more profitable place.
But, what can I say, in fact they do exist in this world. Life is very difficult, not only hypocritical, self-esteem of people who sell just lucky sometimes is not enough. So I think it's very natural, just people willing to do a hypocrite, or even worse of it all.
Today's journalists are like me, so the news about me that they distribute through print and electronic media are always good things. And I do not deny, that the position I now occupy it, is also not free of role and help them. But then again I'm not a fool, I realized one day they could just do the opposite to me, for I was already preparing for its anticipation of things or even how to avoid it. At least now I began to keep a distance with them.
Three days ago in a number of print media reported about me on the first page, even the electronic media was broadcast live by special headlines. In the news, the title alone makes many people touched; 'I always go to school on foot'.
Ever since the news appeared on television and the media, so everyone who remember me with a simple figure, even the people began to think I was the one who did not give up. And now the whole country is very supportive and loves me. I have to admit the greatness of the work of journalists, and to be honest in my heart wanted to say a big thank you to them, especially the journalists in this country.
At the moment I read the news, I could not resist laughing. How not? It is true, when I was in school, I was on foot. But unlike the current era. Back when I was in school, I mean, in those days, people around me were still a lot of hunger, let alone for school fees, let alone very difficult. So you can imagine at that time my family was quite well compared to others. Story short, eating and leisure needs are fulfilled, so I can still easily pay school fees. The news was well written I always walk to school, and it is also true. But if you know in those days, let alone a vehicle, the road just does not exist. So not only do I walk to school, all students at this school and even then, even the teachers as well. At that time there was a vehicle that bike, and even then it is very difficult to drive because the road is not yet fully formed and rocks. So it is most convenient to go to school on foot yes, after all, not too far away.
But all he has just told you is not in the news. Of course, I'm not stupid, so obviously no way I can tell the real reporters. Just simply me and my closest people who know the true incidence.
Knock … Knock … Knock …
"Come in," I said to someone who knocked on the door, "The door was not locked!"
"Good Morning, Mr. President!" Bodyguard emerged from behind the door, and greeted me kindly.
"What?"
"Excuse me, Mr. President. I just wanted to pass, when the car is ready to deliver Mr. President."
"Ready," I do not understand, "You mean what?"
"Once again I apologize, Mr. President!" He nodded his head, "Is not today the President had an appointment, meet with the community."
"Oh yes I forgot!" I said, "Ah, the meeting is not important. After all they would certainly not convey much of the distress of his life."
He nod-nod of the head with a smile.
"Look," I give a suggestion. "You call it Vicegerent. Tell him to replace me. Today I'm really tired."
"The message the President will proceed with my good!" He said, "Well excuse me! Good morning, Mr. President! "He saluted me, then go execute orders.
It is nice to be number one in this country, so that I could do what I like. If I'm lazy to do the activities and my job, I already have a representative. Even if I'm lazy to talk, I had already had a spokesman who could take my place.
Sorry readers I have to finish this story. I was exhausted, and wanted to rest first. Bye-bye …

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment