Monday, February 27, 2012

up one morning

"Bastards!"
"BASTARDS!" I swear as hard as my strength.
This morning, I had awakened from my sleep soundly. This dream was the worst in the history of my life. Loud and very noisy as hundreds of lightning outside my house. Though its history has never been a morning I woke up like this. And to make matters worse, I woke up not because of my own. This is really a very hated.

We want justice!
We are not a sacrificial animal!
We want to …

I was soon out of my room. But I can not see anyone.

We want welfare!
We are not slaves!
We want to live in peace!
We are not …

"GUARDS!" I shouted with uncontrolled anger.
Not long after my door was open. Personal bodyguard stepped in and approached me. "Good morning, Mr. President!"
"What happened?" I said, "Did you hear what happened with the noise out there?"
"Excuse me, Mr. President," Guards, bowed their heads. "People are being burned wrath, they come in droves to meet with Mr. President."
"What do they want?" I asked confused, angry, mixed up.
"Excuse me, Mr. President," he said, his voice trembling.
"Answer is clear!" I said louder. "Do not make me more angry."
"People ask restored land ol those who have been evicted,"
"Devil bastard!!" I interrupted, "You were nothing more than Guard Airhead! I pay expensive useless. You have a lot of men, then what are you doing during this? How can people come here?"
Bodyguard getting scared. His face was pale and wet with sweat pouring from his forehead. His legs were also shaking. He just looked down at the end of his own shoes, do not dare look at me.
"Now, you can see for yourself," I again explained. "I am the president who should you watch! Your life is at stake! Not even say anything, let the people to wake my sleeping soundly."
"Once again, forgive me, Mr. President,"
This is not an easy job, I thought. Usually the people when it comes, it is difficult to simply sent home. If people are being burned wrath like this is very difficult to extinguish. If only the bodyguard smart, they should be able to intercept the people in the middle of the road, blocking the goal, and do not get into here. Suppose the people still insist on continuing the goal, they can provide some shot, some people die, others will definitely running scared. The bodyguard should know the point of having a firearm, after all, they have been trained to kill, so do not be too difficult to do so. But if now the people that were murdered in front of my house it all, people across this country will know, and pointed at me as a president who has no humanity. Can be chaotic as the president of my good image in the eyes of the world.
"Now, I forgive you," I shrink my voice volume. "But remember! This last incident, and I do not want to see anything like it again."
"Thank you very much, Mr. President," He nodded his head repeatedly nod. "I wait for the next command …"
"Now tell all the people to wait a minute," I looked at my bodyguard, "You know your own habits that I do after waking up, I have to drink coffee and smoke it."
"I am ready to execute Mr. President," he saluted me, and then turn around, and walked away leaving me.
"Wait!" He was immediately stopped, and turned to me. "Tell the people to not noisy."

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment