Sunday, February 26, 2012

One night in my room

That afternoon a lot of people pass through the street in front of my house, from small children, teenagers, mothers, fathers, even grandfathers and grandmothers. They are all red-faced and wild-eyed like a sharp knife. What happened, I thought. I had come to join them. But, I do not dare ask them, about what really happened, in fact I dare, but it should be done later. They looked very angry, even when they walk, they were indifferent to the people on his side.
When we got on the main road into downtown, we met with a group of people from other groups. The road was once a sea of ​​people. Now it is obvious what actually happens, nothing needs to be asked again to them. I already knew where they were, because I saw some people carrying banners that read: WE THE PEOPLE NOT SLAVES, WE THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF DAIRY COWS ... And there is more to bring the board out of wood or paper, read: RESTORE OUR TAX, LOWER PRICES, LOWER PRICE groceries ... And there are many more banners and boards that read a variety of other protests.
Sea of ​​red-faced man as sharp as a knife and yelling like the wrath of lightning in broad daylight. Their hands were clenched fists, as if to banging on the door of heaven.
Frankly, I'm proud of the people in this country, even I'm very proud of them all. Their struggle that never goes out to liberate themselves from the shackles of oppression the leaders in this country.
But sometimes, I also felt sorry for the people in this country. They had to leave work and their activities in order to fight fate. But the result is always zero, and zero.
If the leaders in this country have a brain and feelings, they may have, but they could not make it work, surely they will be embarrassed by the presence of massive demonstrations like this. Though all the needs of eating and living facilities of the officials of this country, came from people's tax money. But somehow, reciprocal why they even forget themselves, oppress, and exploit the people who have given life. And even then they still have the heart there is also corruption.
People quiet.
The leaders in this country do not know myself more.
People's protest.
The leaders in this country are not too self-conscious.
Fool … I said to myself.
"I'm sorry, gentlemen," I said to the people around me. "Today I could not go with you. Continue our fight! "I waved my hand to them. And they responded.
Back when I was younger, I also like them. But now I had no more power to walk away, especially weather and sunny day like this. But you do not get me wrong, though I am old, my spirits to defend the people who are always oppressed by the rulers of the country is still burning inside me.
Arriving at the gate to my house, I like being in a ghost town. Doors closed, very quiet, as there are no occupants. I saw only a few small children with a long face sitting on her front porch.
Arriving in my room, I found I was not completely brought me. Soul and mind are still left with the people who are struggling to defend their rights which had been seized by the authorities of this country. I remember when I was young, when I fought against the invaders, defending our beloved country. Independence of this country … but somehow after the country became independent, the trusted leader of the people who have to rebuild the country even became delirious. They did not think and realize, that the victims of the bloodshed while defending this country has too many.
Now people should live in peace, because it was free from all forms of colonialism. The people can live happily and peacefully in his own country. But the truth?
The longer I go mad, if you think about the suffering of the people which became increasingly apprehensive. I do not know, leaders and officials of this country wants what, and which will be brought to this country.
Do not feel the time is running fast, even now it was late evening. I was already getting sleepy and wants to sleep. But for hours I lay in bed, I still can not sleep. Only my eyes are closed, but my mind still remember the people who suffer. My soul can not be quiet.
I get up and get out of bed the bed. I opened my pants and underwear. "Damn!" Cursed me. "Why is the weather gets hot like this!" I was naked herself, while continuing to grumble, grumble like mad.
I'm sure, tonight earthworms and grubs are held orgies. They're making a campfire under the ground, while burning the flesh of people who died from a bullet penetrated the demonstration this afternoon.
This proved to my room now is very hot.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment