Sunday, February 26, 2012

They said I was God

In fact when I lived, I've advised all relatives, friends and neighbors; If I die, I do not want my body bathed. I also do not want my body buried in the ground. That's just my message, above all, the rest of my body what to do with it is up to be. Over my dead body would be discarded into the sea and eaten by sharks, or thrown into the crocodile swamp for food, or abandoned, and a dog fight, I did not mind. I do not care. Anyway I was dead, so I will not feel pain.
But when I really die, I think so anyway, because I could not move an inch of my body parts. Apparently my message when I'm still alive is not executed those who have given me confidence. I do not know if they forget, or deliberately do that to me. I was stripped naked and watched a lot of people. They began to wash me, soaping and shampooing my hair. Mouth, teeth, face, back, ears and other parts of my body is cleaned and brushed. Even scraping the anal canal and removed the remaining dirt. Anyway all of my limbs cleaned without exception, may be more shiny than the porcelain.
"It's useless you bathe my body!" I shouted, "Even though you spend a container of soap and shampoo though, my body is still impossible to smell good. I would not be possible net. It's useless!"
After they finished bathing my body. They also wore pants, underwear, jacket, tie on my body. And my feet are too complete with shiny black shoes. And all along my life I never wear shoes, or dress like this. Apparently they do not up there, they even make up my face.
Oath of heat for mercy.
Then they rock me to sleep in the crate. They sat looking at me, and show his face pale and sad. I do not know why they showed a face like that to me. At first I was happy with my death, because I have been free from my soul alive who has been imprisoned. But after seeing the faces of people around me are sad, I'm so sorry, too.
Not long after, came a man carrying a book. Then all the people in this room to follow all that is spoken by a male newcomer. They prayed together for me.
"Do you pray for me!" I yell back louder than before. "Even if you call one of the most holy in this universe, all will be useless! All will not change anything! I'm dead!"
But they kept constant prayer, and their voices are very noisy. Though I was getting sleepy, usually understand if it was day like this I always take a nap. But because they are too sound very loud and very noisy, making my bed concentration to be broken.
Approximately an hour later, they lifted me up in a gang and put them into a white car. Cool, I can now sleep in peace, I thought. But when the car began to move, once seemed to burst eardrums and tingling nail, you hear a siren is very loud.
I would not be sleeping. "Life is painful, and it is also more painful death," I said grimly. "Hufffhh, shit …"
Apparently they took me around the city. And some cars and motorbike vehicles trailing behind, like-march. I've never experienced anything like this. When I was living alone, I do not want to go to town, why do they now take me to town. What's so great in the city? Anyway, I'm already dead. Why did they make me happy now? Why not when I was alive? I really do not know, what do they mean like this to me.
The car stopped right in front of a gate. Then some people lifted me back. "I want you to take it to where?" I asked the people around me. But they ignored it, they completely ignored my question.
"Hey wait a minute!" I said, when she saw the tombstone. But they are still loaded me into the ground had been dug. "Do not you guys buried me in the ground! Please don’t do it to me, PLEASE! "I cried hard. But they are still hoarding my body to the ground. I tried to scream again, again and again … But all my attempts to no avail. I am desperate, because they are completely ignored, or hear my voice. Maybe because I'm dead time yes?
There's nothing else I can do, besides silence and solitude are resigned to live long in the grave. If you know would like this happened, before I die, I'll run into the woods and hid. At least, I do not want to die in front of people who know me. Now what is delicious alone in the dark and buried in the ground. There is nothing that can draw whatever I see, that there is only black, black, dark … very dark … and very quiet.
The first day. I can only grumble-grumble himself in the grave. I do know though that it is worthless and useless, but somehow I still do. I can not sleep, but I'm very sleepy.
The next day. I became restless and began to feel the hot air, and airless. I was not comfortable for long stay in the grave. Certainly because of this damn outfit, I thought. Besides, I do not see anybody, why should I wear clothes like this all neat. People are stupid! I kept nagging-nagging own, spilling annoyance to people who have buried me.
Second by second that passes by, I began to not welcome to stay for long in the grave. The main thing that most made me feel uncomfortable, because of the maggots began to come in and infiltrate through the sidelines of a wooden box. His voice is very loud and heartbreaking.
In an instant the mob maggot've made it into the treasury, they started all over me. At first I was fun trying to move my hands to ward off a maggot in my cheek, but it would surprise me, it turns out I did it! My hands move again. Then without wasting any more time, I began to dismiss the maggots that infest my body.
The third day. I was getting overwhelmed by the arrival of the maggots that annoying My break. It's as if every second of their numbers increased a lot, they flocked to invade my body from every angle. Prying and forcing them into me, through the pores. The more I tried it off, they have even more incentive to launch their attacks. I was quiet, but they have even more violent attacks. I was getting no resistance made, I also struggled mightily. I knocked on the narrow crates that have lock up me. My hand hit. My feet were kicking. I move the hands and feet to exert in all directions, with all my strength left.
Finally I managed to get out of the grave that has kept me.
When I got up,-I mean, my feet were back rests on the ground. The atmosphere around quiet, no one I've seen, there is only the gravestones stand tall among the green grass. I looked at myself; pants and my clothes have been destroyed is not known and very ragged. I wore shoes that were just left alone, and it was already torn the bottom. Then I took off the shoes from the feet, and throw away.
I have no regrets with this predicament right now, actually I'm happy to. Because in my life, I look like right now, even sometimes even worse. Understandably I am only a poor man, so I was wearing were sober.
Now I'm mad as hell. But my anger was not because of the ragged appearance of this, it is not that! But I'm angry because my message if I die no avail. To be honest about their actions that have been wash me, I was still able to forgive, but the problem I'm buried in the ground, this is really inexcusable. They think I pack the goods? Must be packaged and put into a coffin. It's nothing, and not a pain at the root of the problem, if only pain I'm used to deal with. What was most upset, because as long as I live most hated being tickled by anyone, without exception, including animals such as maggots that had just experienced.
I immediately left the tomb. I went home with a mountain of fire of anger. I want to vent my anger to those who ignored my message, and have buried me.
But, when I arrived at the gates gate my hometown, my anger like a flame being quenched in water. Then came the smoke that rose into the air, then disappeared somewhere.
People looked at me with disbelief, they were silent for a long time such as living sculpture. If only this time there is a mirror, I will immediately look at myself, maybe there is something wrong with me. But after I watched them one by one, they look like another. They looked at me,- spellbound. Sorry know this, because I think so anyway.
"God! The Lord has come! " People screamed hysterically. Then they were all there in front of me sitting cross-legged on the ground and worship.
At that moment I was silent and confused. I was spontaneously turned to the left and right, behind me, too. But because no one around me nobody, I became increasingly confused, I do not know what to do. Because they kept shouting and worship me, I finally ventured to a small smile. And suddenly, their faces pale frightened initially, gradually beginning to normal, they were greeted with a smile as well.
They then took me to a big house in the village. And once my house is located is still far behind the village. Even my house is very small, only made out of bamboo, and even then my parents' heritage. The last time I saw my house, its shape is not like home in general. My house does not stand up straight, but slightly inclined to the right. When twenty-six people were blowing together, I'm sure my house would have collapsed.
They began to bring me a cloth, clothing, food, and what they have, and everything is handed to me for free. They also provide all my needs. Every time they arrived, about three feet from where I sit, squat and they've been running nodded several times, worship me. Then they did not hesitate to kiss my feet.
At first I was very confused and uncomfortable. Because all my life up until this moment, I've never even dreamed there were people kissing my feet. But after a long time I started to learn to get used to accept my situation is right now experiencing this. Even a fun time I had to touch the heads of those who were kissing my feet, but strangely they actually looked very happy and excited. Then they began to stand in rows in a long queue, such as train carriages, just to kiss my feet, and asked to touch his head.
Indeed, fools! Why do you think I'm God! What you do not have any other thoughts? You should be aware, if you were only human. That your sins are many, so where possible you could see God in this world? If you are an adult, you will surely perish direct eye contact with God. Fools! If your mind is healthy and sane, you certainly would not call and see me as God, just as I rose from the grave. I rose from the grave, because it just can not stand amused.
But it was all I said in my heart. I did not tell them. Of course, I'm not stupid like them. Look! Now my life to be very comfortable at all, my life is much more convenient than ninety nine percent of my life before. I do not have to toil from morning till late at night just to get a mouthful of food. Now every day already exist that provide food for me, even those who have volunteered to wash and massage my body. I was also given a luxurious residence. And if the weather is hot, some people willinglyflutter without me telling him.
It's now my life is more powerful than the king from anywhere.
When I wrote this short story, I was forced to sneak. It's nothing, they are coming very much at all, so not a lot of my time. I do not know, those who come from anywhere. They queue up to kiss my feet, or have I touched his head. Even worse, they also sought his advice to me. Advice as to what, I thought. Before the incident that happened to me today, my life used to be very messy. So if anyone asked my advice, I just said it origin. But even stranger, every word I say they believe it. Even they had on all that I command. Sometimes I was laughing myself if I remember.
Fools! I told myself.
If you've read this short story, please do not divulge my secrets to them. Because if they find out who the real me, can be chaotic! My life would be more uncomfortable. Sorry, I can not write this story even longer, and not all of them could tell you. My time is really limited. There's already a lot of people are already waiting for me. I'm sorry, I have to leave first. Bye-bye…

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment